Sunday, March 3, 2013

To anyone who's reading, thank you! This is just going to be a place where I post some of my photos. I'm extremely interested in photography and want to take pictures forever. I know that there's still so much for me to learn in the future and I'm looking forward to it. I love spontaneous photo shoots and spend a lot of time taking pictures of my friends. In the future, I think that I will definitely be doing some portrait work with some of them. So, with their permission I'll probably post a lot of pictures of them. I'm really excited to get started with other posts and I hope that I'll get feedback! Please don't leave any negative feedback, but constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope to hear from you in the comments.

Thanks,

Lill

P.S. The title is "through this lill' lens" because my name is Lillian, but a lot of people call me Lill. So it's like "through this little lens" = "through lil' lens" = "through this lill' lens". Hopefully that's the only time I'll ever explain it. Yes, it's a little silly, but so am I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment