I'm getting pretty excited about this blog thing. :)

If you're interested, you can press the button up there that says "Follow by Email" you don't have to check the blog to see if there's a new blog post, you'll just get an email that says I made a new post. If you have a gmail account you you can also follow me that way!
A couple of months ago, my brother and I were sitting around and I convinced him that we should do a spontaneous photo shoot. Here was the plan:
1. We fill a colorful mug with water.
2. Ezra drops things into into the mug while I take pictures on a really high shutter speed.
Here are a couple of the pictures:
Feedback is nice, feel free to comment.
Lill




That's incredibly gorgeous. Wow. Just. Wow.
ReplyDeleteWhy must ya'll so such wonderful things with your free time?!? I watch videos of One Direction.
ReplyDeletevery cool.
ReplyDeleteThis is LeNelle, btw!
Delete